The top performance level fits all the needs of professional designers. With the integrated feature modeller it offers full parametric 3D Design with access to all parameters and operations and a complete integrated 2D CAD software. The user can choose between parametric, feature based 3D design and derivation of 2D drawings, or start with the 2D drawing and generate 3D modules based on the existing 2D contours. Both ways are associative.
Additional commands in comparison to economy
- Parametric definition of contour based primitives, poly solids, rotation solids, transition solids, profile solids and freeform solids.
- Sweep solids along 2D and 3D pathsDefinition of 3D-polygons
- Definition and interpretation of coordinate tables for 3D-polygons
- Sweep solids along 3D-polygons
- 3D-component definition incl. management supported by database
- Feature modeller and manager
- Editable contour driven solids
- Grafical view of design history
- utilises D-Cubed™ 2D and 3D DCM, from Siemens PLM software, for industry standard geometric constraint solving for parametric sketching and assembly modeling